Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out with the old...

Happy New Year!!!

I've made many New Years Resolutions. Here are a couple of my most important ones:

1. Stay alive throughout 2012 (You're all dumb if you didn't make that one!)
2. Get unwired!

There really have not been a lot of changes. I am almost completely off all pain medications, but I do still get the occasional headache and can feel pressure built up every once in awhile in my jaws which necessitates the use of some liquid pain killer.

I've kind of begun to move away from the whole straw phase as well. I can now, more or less, drink out of a cup. That has made things a little more enjoyable for me, I guess.

I'm supposed to go in next week to see my doctor again to monitor progress and help get some of the crud out from my teeth that I can't get myself. The weather is supposed to be an issue, but I really am hoping to make it in there because I want to learn more about my timetable for getting unwired and what it's going to mean to be "banded". Hopefully I'll be able to bring that to you in the next edition. Everything else, like I've said, pretty much continues the same.

Here's hoping everyone has a great 2012!

Until then, stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment