So I really thought I would be done with this blogging adventure once I finished my cross country travels. However, looking back on it, I realized what a good way blogging was to remind myself of some of the things I had seen/done. So in a way, I guess this is really going to be done for selfish reasons, and anybody that gets enjoyment out of this is just a small bonus, I guess.
A little bit of background on this whole issue. I have one big jaw, and one small jaw. My big jaw makes me look like Sgt. Slaughter for all of you who get the reference. If you don't, that is why we have google image search these days. My upper jaw is not big enough. Apparently teeth need room in order to be straight, and my upper jaw doesn't give them enough room.
So basically what they're going to do is widen and move my upper jaw forward a tad, and move my lower jaw back some. Should be a pretty simple, pain free surgery (sarcasm). And yes, a lot of people have already said "Oh jeeze, I could just break your jaws for free har har"...that joke was old before I even heard it. Besides, I don't have glass jaws you people would probably just give me some bruising you pansies.
Anyways, I plan on updating this after my pre-op meeting with the surgeon, right before the surgery, and hopefully a few times after the surgery. I hope you enjoy and can take away a few giggles from my soon to be pain and suffering.
No comments:
Post a Comment