Saturday, December 17, 2011

First Night Home



Pre- surgery photo


So I finally got to come home and spend the night in the moderate comforts of my own bed. I'll mainly just put up pictures for this post (I hope).

I warn you, however, once you see these pictures you will not be able to un-see them. I swear, I do look like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

I have been relatively pain free so far. I can feel that there may be some pain coming in the next couple of days as my jaws get used to their new placements. These wires are allow for very little movement, and trying to find that exact place is going to be the tough part.

My should also is still pretty sore. I could probably use some heat on that at some point. This liquid diet thing is also going to get pretty old, pretty quick.

I think the numbness on my face is going down just a tad as well. Although I am kind of dreading the day I get feeling back in my lips because those are gonna be some chapped mothers...

Post:





No comments:

Post a Comment